Your experience at Healthy Body Massage should be relaxed and completely comfortable.
Here is some information that will help you prepare for your first visit:
- Upon arriving you will fill out an intake form that will help Heidi assess your needs and preferences. Click here to download and print the intake form before your visit.
- There are restrooms at the office. If you need to get up during the massage, a robe will be provided.
- Your massage is all about your needs and what you want. If you feel any discomfort or you need something, let Heidi know.
- Some clients like to chat during their massage. Others prefer to be silent and soak it all in. Again, your massage is about you and your preferences, so speak or not depending on what makes the experience more pleasant for you.
- Your modesty will be preserved. Heidi will only undrape the area receiving massage. You will have privacy for dressing and preparing for the massage.
- You are welcome to undress to your comfort level, and then lay under the sheet.
- To ensure a pleasant experience, schedule your massage for a time when you are not rushed.
- It is best not to eat just prior to a massage.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the massage you plan to have.
- If you are having an Indian Hot Oil massage, bring an extra set of clothes that you do not mind getting oil on.